OmniTrust Nitrile Powder Free is a thermally activated glove that starts conforming to your hand when donned. You will find our Comfort Formulation very comfortable, reducing hand fatigue. It has our famous (micro-texture) fingertips for added grip control without loss of tactile sensitivity. Our #212 series is also tested safe use with Chemotherapy Drugs.
OmniTrust Nitrile Powder Free exam gloves are ideal for high risk applications and are certified safe for use with chemo-therapy drugs.
These gloves do not contain carbamates, thiurams, or Mercaptobenzothiozole. Featuring the strength and chemical resistance of nitrile and
textured fingers for enhanced grip control. These gloves are powder free. Ambidextrous, textured with beaded cuff, 9.5" in length. Thickness at the Fingertip is 4 mil, Palm is 4 mil, and cuff is 4 mil.
- Size = Small
- Comfortable Formulation, Thermally Activated
- Completely Latex FREE (No Risk For Latex Allergy)
- Tested For Safe Use With Chemo Drugs
- Micro-Textured For Superior Grip Contol
- Ambidextrous Beaded Cuff, Single Use Only